So enjoying my current study on “Encounter the Spirit” by Carolyn Moore.
A few “nuggets” from her study:
- …what if the whole reason you are where you are is to participate in God’s plan for his people?
- Church has a lot of observers, not enough worshippers.
- What if the time of waiting is more important than what you are waiting for
- Some are hoping they have been saved from hell but have no clue they have been saved for joy.
- Jesus did not come to make bad people good. He came to make dead people live.
- It isn’t our behavior Jesus wants to change….it is us.
I absolutely love that first nugget. Reminds me of what Mordecai said to Esther
It is so true that the church has a lot of observers but no true worshippers. May God help us to worship Him in spirit and truth.