Some time ago I wrote about change – and how it is something many people do not like – and yet it is something we cannot avoid.
For today’s list I found some interesting comments on change. Hope you enjoy them.
- Wandering keeps me interested – and hopefully interesting.
- “Not all who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”
- “A ship in a harbor is safe, but it not what ships are built for.” – John A Shedd
- “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference” – Robert Frost
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change” -Albert Einstein
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” -Leo Tolstoy
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi.
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
But I am thankful that one thing does not change.
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”