- Pride always demands that “I’ be in the middle.
- Let us pray not for lighter burdens but for stronger backs.
- In God’s kingdom there are no undesirables.
- By loving the unlovable, you made me lovable….Augustine
- Married life: telling your husband something ten times only to have him say “You never told me that.”
- You are only as pretty as you treat people.
- Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.
- One day you will wake up and there will be no more time to do the things you wanted to do. Do it now….Paul Coelho
- Don’t save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is the special occasion.
- Don’t worry that your children are never listening to you. Worry that they are always watching you….Robert Fulghum
I love that Paulo Coelho quote! Have you read any of his books? The Alchemist is a classic, but his other works are very intriguing. Thanks for sharing!
I have not but after reading his quote in an article I need to check them out. I’ll try the Alchemist first. Thanks for suggesting it.
Every one of these is a gem!