Two Christmas Catalogs
I recently shared about two different Christmas catalogs I received on the same day – and the big difference in what they were offering for Christmas gifts.
Hope you will read that – and then take a look at
Ten Terrific Gifts for Christmas
- For just $35 you can help bring a safe playground to a Compassion child development center.
- For just $40 you can help provide textbooks and learning materials that children can access at their child development center.
- For just $18 you can help a child prevent malaria with an insecticide-treated bed net, plus training for his or her family to avoid the mosquito bites that cause this disease.
- For just $79 you can help provide a safe water filtration system so that a family in poverty can have clean water.
- For just $100 you can provide a bicycle for a child in need, to ensure that he/she has a safe, efficient way to attend school.
- For just $30 you can ensure that a child receives immediate, physical spiritual, emotional support at a Compassion center while they wait to be sponsored.
- For just $42 you can provide chickens so that parents can become self-sufficient which leads to healthier children.
- For just $14 you can provide a mother and child with food and nutritional supplements, for one month helping ensure adequate weight and better health. You can provide that care for an entire year for just $168.
- For $13 you can help a malnourished child with food and medicine in an area plagued by food shortage.
- For just $30 you can help fill the gap of critical, unexpected situations for children and their families registered with Compassion, including emergency medical care, support following disasters and protection from abuse.
Matthew 25:40 – And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
Please go to Compassion.com/gifts and help meet a real need this Christmas.